Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Giving Thanks

I love Thanksgiving, and I think it was strategically placed before Christmas!! So here are some of the things I am thankful for this holiday season.



1- Two WONDERFUL sisters (and their kids, and an upcoming trip to Forks, etc.) I love you guys!

2- My family!



3- My great in-laws!! (and I am grateful that I can even say that!)



4- Fun friends!


5- Talent!

6- Naptime

7- A good job.

8- A new high chair! YEAH!

9- A daughter that keeps me laughing!




10- AND, a husband that keeps me laughing!

Thank you for making my life so wonderful!

8 comments:

The Cunningham Clan said...

What great things to be grateful for. You look beautiful by the way. I love your wedding dress.

Rachael said...

You are so cute! :) I can't believe you are making a trip to Forks!! That is awesome! I haven't been to Forks, but I have been to Cape Flattery, Sequim, Port Angeles, and Seattle. It is beautiful the closer you get to Cape Flattery (it is the tip of WA, just a little north of Forks). Have fun on that trip and you'll have to tell me all about it! Happy Thanksgiving!

Hamblin Biking Bunch said...

What about great sister in-laws. I hate you for going to Forks before me. Tell Edward I'll see him soon.

Hamblin Biking Bunch said...

Sorry you were sick on Thanksgiving. We missed you. Hope you feel better.

Laura said...

Sorry Lace, I only had 10 things that I could mention. If I had gone to like 30, though . . . j/k. Have I ever told you how much I enjoy your profile picture?? :)

Hamblin Biking Bunch said...

Todd picked that picture of me. I look mean. Just so you know, I don't really hate you, just jealous. I hope you guys are feeling better now. I feel so bad that you got sick over thanksgiving and probably because of us.

Jill said...

You do have two great sisters. Who are the best sisters. Whithout those sisters who would you go to forks with :-). Oh and your hubby's pretty cool for letting you go. And Ms BB is the cutest. lucky you!! :)

A. Gardner said...

love the miss bb photo shoot. She will never keep you guessing what she's thinking with all those facial expressions.