If you are a runner, perhaps you have thought this before.



The best place to live is at the lowest point in the valley. Why? Because when you start running, you want the work-out. So you want to be running up. And when you are finished running, you are so tired that you would really like to be trotting down.
I however, live somewhere in middle. That means that I am running down (because up would be really, really, REALLY steep). And the whole time I am running down, I am passing those who are running up, feeling like a wimp. And then, I turn around way too soon because I am afraid I will be too tired to run up if I run down much longer.

And there you have it, the best place to live (in my short-sighted, runner's mind) is in the lowest point of the valley. So I can run up and then down.
1 comment:
I couldn't agree more! Or you could just live somewhere flat, so you would just get to run in a circle! :) good for you though... I was exercising regularly until I found out I was pregnant and have been sick the entire time! I need to get back on that bandwagon.
Post a Comment