SO . . . .
. . . . We just got back from the ultrasound appt. And we found out that we are having a little . . .
GIRL!!
We were so excited to just be having another little one, so we really didn't care which gender this one ended up as.

One thing I DO care about, though: When Breanne was born, my mom came to stay. Her response to our cute little bundle of joy: "Laura, she looks nothing like you."

Okay, I agree. My daughter is a cutie. But, really Breanne, BLUE eyes?! Did you really have to make your mom the outcast in her own family? I had a dream a month or so ago, and in it I had a little baby girl with BROWN eyes. So, maybe when people lean over to me in church and tell me how beautiful this daughter is, I can feel a LITTLE pride in the fact that this one looks even a little like me :)
5 comments:
Oh please, look at my kiddies. They not only dont have my eyes, they dont have my hair, or my skin color even. I think BB is starting to look more like you. Either way,she's stinkin cute.
She sure is . . . she gets it from herself :)
PLUS, your kids have the PERFECT skin! They would probably hate you if they got your skin ... ;) j/k
Oh congrats!!! That is awesome that you will have two little girlies!
Two little girls!! that's so exciting. . . good luck on your garden too. . . We probably will put some bug stuff on the plants. . .if anything grows. You need to send me your address, then I can send you some little girl stuff.
Post a Comment