Friday, December 31, 2010

Chad back to work: Day 1

S-T-R-U-G-G-L-E.
Maybe I should have dragged this out a little.

Why did I have kids again??

To make food for them they don't eat? -no

To wipe their messy faces, hands, and bums? -no again

To cuddle with them on the pillow pets they got for Christmas? -close

To watch them chase each other down a tunnel? -closer

To feel my daughter reach a comforting arm around my shoulders and say, "Don't cry momma."

-I think I remember now.

1 comment:

vandj said...

Oh how cute,Hna. you are such a good mommy. Sorry I haven't called you, mi vida es un poco loca ahorita. Hope you had an awesome new years. Your post just made me wander how after the twins are born I'm going to think, "mmm,I used to have it pretty easy. Can I go back to in time" lol, take care.