So I worked on it and it came out alright. But then the big night comes and she needed some . . . persuasion to put it on (I told her she couldn't get any candy without it). It worked :)We went with some friends early and got rained on. SO bad, in fact, that tots was requesting to go home (despite the fact that she LOVED the prospect of getting candy at every door, and then taking a self-guided tour of everyone's home as they opened the door). It was pretty cold.

So we came home and I got to pass out the candy (I love that part!). I made a list of the most creative costumes I found. The winner for the night was the quarter who came to the door.
And then Sunday came and I found another one I just couldn't NOT take a picture of:
the woopie cushion.
All in all, it was a fun halloween. Next year babes will be able to enjoy the fun a little more.
No comments:
Post a Comment